Resource English and English Inclusion
Fairfield High School Special Education
“One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.”
― Malala Yousafzai, I Am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
Writing Implements – Pencils or Pens
60% Daily Participation and Preparation, Task/Assignment Completion
20% Nine weeks Test/Project
10% Notebook (I provide the notebooks, it is your responsibility to keep them organized.)
1. Turn off cell phones
· Cell Phones should be turned off and invisible during the class period. If I see or hear your phone it will be taken away and given to an administrator, according to cell phone policy outlined in the FHS handbook. Refusal to turn over the cell phone will be treated as insubordinate behavior.
2. No food or drink
3. Arrive to class on time & ready to learn
· When the bell rings, you need to be sitting in your assigned seat.
· You should immediately begin on the warm up activity or journal entry.
· Be “physically” and “mentally” present in the classroom
4 Use polite and appropriate language
· Offensive, derogatory, and profane terms are not tolerated. In order to have a safe classroom environment where all students feel comfortable, no put downs, swear words, or slang words with demeaning connotations will be accepted. Remember, if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it at all
5. Do your best work & turn it in on time
The procedures will depend on the severity of the offense(s). Serious infractions will result in automatic removal from classroom and an office referral.
Morning or Break Detention
Referral to Mr. Fraunberger
My daily schedule is:
1st period: Conference
2nd period: English Inclusion
3rd period: English Inclusion
4th period: Resource English
5th period: English Inclusion
6th period: English Inclusion
7th period: Study Hall
8th period: Study Hall
If you need to contact me with any questions, e-mail is the best medium. My e-mail is email@example.com You may also call the high school and leave a message, 903-389-4177. I will do my best to respond to you as soon as possible.
I am looking forward to a wonderful school year, and I hope that you are, too!