a la clase de Espanol 1!!
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”
--- B.B. King
My conference period is from 12:10pm – 12:55pm. Please feel free to contact me during that time. You may call 903-389-4177 or email me at email@example.com
I am beyond excited to be teaching Spanish 1 this year! It is a rigorous academic elective but it will be highly rewarding at the end of the year when the students are able to showcase what they have learned throughout the year. I will assign homework and there will be days that the students will need to spend time listening and watching native Spanish speakers and studying Spanish outside the classroom. It is impossible to learn Spanish overnight! I encourage my students and their parents to be patient, work hard, and be consistent!
Supplies for the 2019-20 school year are as follows:
*The following supplies are required by class period. Find your class period and bring the item(s) listed below:
– 1st period: 2 boxes of Kleenex
– 2nd period: 4 bottles or sticks of glue
– 3rd period: 1 pair of scissors
– 4th period: 1 container of Clorox wipes
– No 5th period class...my conference period!
– 6th period: Colored pencils and/or crayons
– 7th period: Expo dry-erase markers (4 pack, any color)
– 8th period: Craft supplies (colored paper, hot glue sticks, glitter, googly eyes, pom poms, pipe cleaners, etc)
**Please be advised that there may be a need for more items as the school year progresses and when we do projects.