a la clase de Espanol 1!!
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”
--- B.B. King
My conference period is from 12:10pm – 12:55pm. Please feel free to contact me during that time. You may call 903-389-4177 or email me at email@example.com
I am beyond excited to be teaching Spanish 1 this year! It is a rigorous academic elective but it will be highly rewarding at the end of the year when the students are able to showcase what they have learned throughout the year. I will assign homework and there will be days that the students will need to spend time listening and watching native Spanish speakers and studying Spanish outside the classroom. It is impossible to learn Spanish overnight! I encourage my students and their parents to be patient, work hard, and be consistent!
Supplies for the 2020-21 school year are as follows:
Spiral notebook (1 subject is fine but it needs to be good quality in order to last all year)
Pocket folder OR binder
-Pens: any DARK color
-Earbuds or headphones
-Class period supply: Please refer to the list below
-Spanish/English dictionary: not required, but it would be good to have one
*The following are required if you choose not to use the classroom set:
-2 bottles of glue (May need more)
-Craft supplies (colored paper, hot glue sticks, glitter, googly eyes, pom poms, pipe cleaners, etc.
*The following supplies are optional and students will receive BONUS points for bringing any of the following according to their class period. Students may receive extra bonus points for any additional class period items (including all class periods). Find your class period and bring the BONUS item(s) listed below:
– 1st period: 2 boxes of Kleenex
– 2nd period: 4 bottles of white glue (NO glue sticks)
– 3rd period: 1 pair of scissors (adult size)
– 4th period: 1 container of Clorox wipes or disinfectant spray and 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
– No 5th period class...my conference period!
– 6th period: 1 roll of colored duct tape
– 7th period: Colored paper (copy)
– 8th period: Craft supplies (colored paper, hot glue sticks, glitter, googly eyes, pom poms, pipe cleaners, etc)
**Please be advised that there may be a need for more items as the school year progresses and when we do projects.