LIFE SKILLS - Mrs. G Hudnall
1:00 – 1:45
B. At Home Development
1. follow directions
2. follow directives immediately
3. use inside voice when appropriate
4. practice sympathy when appropriate
5. practice selfless acts
6. bathe, deodorize & brush teeth daily
7. count money
8. clean up after self
9. practice manners
10.organize personal items
C. Classroom Rules
1. I will respect myself enough to get an education.
2. I will respect others enough that they can get an education.
3. I will respect authority.
warning, time out, privilege loss, loss of outside/inside activities, write sentences, contact parents/counselor/police/administration, school detention/suspension
praise, special inside/outside activities, tangible rewards, extra computer time, chart advancement, gift certificate drawing and/or special choices
D. Special Projects
1. Become familiar with campus
2. Become familiar with schedule
E. Community Based Instruction
***ALL GRADES WEIGHTED EQUALLY***